There are currently over 2 million Veterans and surviving spouses who the VA considers qualified the VA Aid & Attendance Benefit and currently, only 25% of veterans and their spouses are currently taking advantage of this benefit. As a Veteran you have earned these benefits – take advantage of it. You can receive up to 80 hours of care every month. Call us today at 860-997-6929 to learn more
How We Can Assist
Constant Care home Care Agencies have partnered with the best VA accredited agents who will expedite your application process. You just have to contact us now to start †he application process and we will be with you every step of the way.
Services you can receive free of charge to you
- Meal preparation/feeding
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping/errands
- Medication reminders
- Mobility assistance – including transferring assistance and fall prevention
- Toileting and incontinence care
WHAT IS VA AID & ATTENDANCE BENEFIT?
The Veterans Benefits Administration, a branch of the VA, offers tax-free, monthly monetary payments to certain wartime veterans with financial need, and their survivors. The Pension is a benefit for veterans who do not have a service-connected disability resulting from their military service.
To qualify you must meet with the following conditions:
- You are over age 65.
- You are a Veteran or a surviving spouse of a Veteran.
- The Veteran served as “Active Military” status for 90 days during an approved time of war: WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War or Gulf War.
- The Veteran was honorably discharged.
- The Veteran or surviving spouse meets income requirements.
- The Veteran or surviving spouse needs assistance with daily ADL’s on a regular basis in order to stay independent in their home or their preferred residence –(residence home, assisted live-in and nursing homes)